Sunday, August 1, 2010

I was Featured and Given an Award!


Staci at Just Sew Sassy has featured our Upcycled Photo Holders and Given our Blog an Award!!

Thank you Staci!!

The rules of this award are simple:

Thank the person for the award

Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words.

Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.

Well, those who know me, know that I don't sum up much in 5 words, so i'll do my best!!

Recreate, Repurpose, Inspire, Excite and Encourage

These are 10 blogs that I love! (But of course I love way more than 10!!)
Miss Mustard Seed
The Thriftress
The Kramer Angle
La Rose Sauvage
Molly Susan Strong @ Just Be
Primitive and Proper
Keep Home Simple
Crap I've Made
Living With Lindsay
Freckled Laundry

Thanks for the great reading Everyone!!





No comments:

Post a Comment